The regulations of the Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting (DFLTI) provide for all issues regarding its academic function. The regulations are approved and amended by the Assembly following a proposal by the Programme Committee.
The regulations of the DFLTI provide for all issues regarding its academic function.
- Programme Regulation DFLTI’s Programme Regulations contain the provisions that govern the Department’s operation.
- Exams Regulation DFLTI’s Exam Regulations was revised in May 2019.
- Dissertation regulation DFLTI's Dissertation Regulation was updated in 2019.
- Interpreting entrance examinations regulation Admission to DFLTI’s Interpreting Specialization leads to a degree in Interpreting.
- Complaints and objections management regulation The complaints and objections management policy is addressed to all under- and post-graduate active students of DFLTI.