The Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting (DFLTI) offers high-level undergraduate studies in Translation and Interpreting.
DFLTI offers high-level undergraduate studies in Translation and Interpreting.
- Translation & Interpreting Programme DFLTI’s Undergraduate Studies Programme consists of lectures and applied courses, both compulsory and elective.
- Specialization in TranslationIn the Translation Specialization at the Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting (DFLTI), students learn how to translate financial, legal, medical or literary texts.
- Specialization in InterpretingIn the Interpreting Specialization, students learn consecutive and simultaneous interpreting in their chosen working languages.
- HandbookRead the Handbook of the current academic year in order to learn more about DFLTI, its undergraduate programme of studies and the offered Specializations and exams.
- ProgrammeThe Curriculum contains information on courses offered.
- Graduation – Degree CeremonyUpon successful completion of their academic obligations, DFLTI students are considered graduates and holders of a Degree in Translation or Interpreting.
- Specialization in Translation
- Regulations The regulations of the DFLTI provide for all issues regarding its academic function.
- Programme RegulationDFLTI’s Programme Regulations contain the provisions that govern the Department’s operation.
- Exams RegulationDFLTI’s Exam Regulations was revised in May 2019.
- Dissertation regulationDFLTI's Dissertation Regulation was updated in 2019.
- Interpreting entrance examinations regulationAdmission to DFLTI’s Interpreting Specialization leads to a degree in Interpreting.
- Complaints and objections management regulationThe complaints and objections management policy is addressed to all under- and post-graduate active students of DFLTI.
- Programme Regulation
- Courses See all courses offered at DFLTI, their ECTS credits, the recommended literature, the syllabus, the learning outcomes and the assessment.
- Dissertation Students of both the Translation and Interpreting specialization are required to write a dissertation.
- Student advisors At DFLTI, we rely on feedback in order to improve as many aspects of the studies as possible. Learn about the mission of the Study Advisors.
- Courses & exams schedules Details on the course and exam schedule of DFLTI’s current academic year.