The Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting (DFLTI) offers high-level undergraduate studies in Translation and Interpreting.
The DFLTI offers high-level undergraduate studies in Translation and Interpreting. See its Programme and the courses offered.
- Translation & Interpreting Programme The Undergraduate Studies Programme of DFLTI distinguishes between theoretical lectures and practical courses as well as between compulsory and elective.
- Specialization in TranslationIn the Specialization in Translation at DFLTI, students learn how to translate economic, legal, medical or literary texts. Learn about career opportunities.
- Specialization in InterpretingIn the Specialization in Interpreting, students learn consecutive and simultaneous interpreting in the combinations in that they were successfully examined.
- HandbookLearn about DFLTI, the undergraduate program of studies, the Specializations and the examinations by reading the handbook of the current academic year.
- ProgrammeThe Programme contains information on the courses offered in the DFLTI and it is scheduled every academic year.
- Graduation-Degree CeremonyUpon successful completion of their academic obligations the students of DFLTI are considered graduates and entitled in a Degree on Translation or Interpreting.
- Specialization in Translation
- Regulations The regulations of the DFLTI provide for all issues regarding its academic function.
- Programme RegulationThe Programme Function Regulation contains the provisions that govern the operation of DFLTI.
- Exams RegulationDFLTI have Examination Regulations that describes the procedure, the obligations and rights of those who participate in the exams. It was revised in May 2019.
- Dissertation regulationThe DFLTI's Dissertation Regulation was updated in 2019.
- Interpreting entrance examinations regulationThe Specialization of Interpreting of DFLTI leads to a degree in Interpreting. The main prerequisite is the successful participation in the entrance examinations.
- Programme Regulation
- Courses See all courses offered at DFLTI, their ECTS credits, the recommended literature, the syllabus, the learning outcomes and the assessment.
- Dissertation Students of both specialisations (translation and interpreting) are required to write a dissertation.
- Student advisors At DFLTI, we rely on feedback in order to improve as many aspects of the studies as possible. Learn about the mission of the Study Advisors.
- Courses & exams schedules Take a look at the updated courses and examinations schedule of the current academic year of DFLTI.