DFLTI students have created two groups based on their second working language. Learn more about them.
This is a website from students for students where you can read and be informed about:
- Life at University and in Corfu
- Other civilizations and cultures
- The labour market and the professional future of the students of DFLTI
- Other topics about Germany and beyond (travels, movies, books, music)
It is also a place for reflection, open to those who want to share their thoughts and experiences. The page hosts:
- Interviews with graduates and professors of DFLTI
- Webinars and daily events on translation, interpreting, civilization, politics and the industry
Visit the website of DFLTI Deutsch.
I Guide U
I Guide U is an initiative taken by the DFLTI Deutsch team.
Small groups of third-year and four-year students provide guidance and advice to first-year and second-year students as well as to Erasmus students, in order to:
- Help students deal with the huge change and transition from High School to University
- Help students adapt to academic reality
In collaboration with the teaching staff, this initiative aims to create a cycle of cooperation, solidarity and mutual assistance in the student community of DFLTI.
It is a creative initiative that aims to promote the French language and culture. Through this online trip, the visitor has the chance to:
- Be informed about the French reality
- Know interesting aspects of the French civilization
- Discover alternative ways to have fun combining learning with pleasure
Their love for the French language extends beyond the borders of France and spreads to all French-speaking regions, the peculiarities of which are revealed on the page through the eyes of its creators.
Visit Francomanie on Facebook.