The Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting (DFLTI) offers PhD studies in areas that fall within its research interests.
Based on EU standards
At DFLTI, we emphasize scientific research based on the:
- European Charter for Researchers
- Code of Conduct for Recruitment
- Principles for Innovative Doctoral Training
Collaborations with foreign universities
DFLTI has signed exclusive collaboration protocols with many European universities regarding co-supervision possibilities of PhDs. These include the:
- University of Sorbonne-Paris IV
- University of Rennes
- University of Montpellier
- University of Caen
- University of Nantes
- University of Seville
PhD studies regulation
The PhD studies regulation has been updated in early 2021. Download the PhD Studies Regulation (in Greek).