The Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting (DFLTI) promotes research through its doctoral and post-doctoral studies, its research laboratories, and by participating in international scientific networks and research programmes.
The DFLTI promotes research through its doctoral and post-doctoral studies, its research laboratories, and by participating in international scientific networks and research programmes.
- PhD Studies The DFLTI offers PhD studies in areas that fall within its research interests.
- Postdoctoral Research DLFTI offers post-doctoral research opportunities to researchers having already obtained a PhD in areas that fall within its research interests.
- Translation of Greek LiteratureEMEG serves the research and educational needs related to the translation of foreign works into Greek and Greek works into foreign languages.
- Legal, Economic, Political and Technical TranslationENOPOTEM serves the research and educational needs of Legal, Political and Technical Translation as well as Specialized Terminology research fields.
- Geocultural AnalysesGEOLAB was founded in 2002 and aims at international collaborations and actions.
- Language and PoliticsThe Laboratory for Language and Politics studies the use of language and all forms of verbal and non-verbal communication in politics.
- Language, History and Culture of the Ionian IslandsThe Laboratory contributes to the development of scientific research and the production of knowledge regarding the language of the Ionian islands.
- Translation of Greek Literature
- International Networks The DFLTI participates in international scientific networks that undertake research in fields related to its research interests.
- Research Programmes As part of its scientific and research activity, DFLTI participates in European and operational programmes.
- Research clusters The DFLTI has created an intradepartmental research area which consists of clusters that constitute the scientific and research cluster.
- Conferences – Workshops The DFLTI organizes or participates in conferences and workshops relevant to its field of research. See all conferences and workshops.
- Scientific publications DFLTI contributes to research regarding its scientific interests, by publishing scientific journals and volumes.