Δείτε τα νέα του Τμήματος Ξένων Γλωσσών, Μετάφρασης και Διερμηνείας (ΤΞΓΜΔ) για τις σπουδές, τις εκδηλώσεις, τις προκηρύξεις και τον κορωνοϊό (COVID-19).
Project Manager for European co-funded projects (full time)-HELMEPA
As a Project Manager for European co-funded projects, you will be responsible for researching, developing, and drafting concept proposals and bids, as well as properly submitting the proposal/tender applications. Upon approval, you will be responsible for the project(s) implementation and, when required, the coordination.
- Conduct research and draft concepts and proposals/bids on both familiar and unfamiliar subjects.
- Manage EU applications and bids, ensuring compliance with guidelines and regulations.
- Coordinate projects, including communication with project partners and funding authorities.
- Organize and attend project meetings, overseeing the implementation of project activities.
- Prepare deliverables such as studies, reports, publications, articles, training materials, and dissemination materials.
- Track progress of program objectives and ensure full completion.
- Collaborate with other departments e.g. development of dissemination material, training platforms, applications, etc.
- University degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in EU project implementation and proposal submission, including EU tenders, grants, and programs such as Erasmus+, Horizon 2020, LIFE, etc.
- Understanding of EU funding schemes and programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English, with strong editorial and research abilities.
- Team player with a flexible, highly committed, and problem-solving mindset. Goal-oriented and structured working style.
- Ability to travel abroad.
- Proficiency in digital skills.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, and use the subject line "EU Project Manager" to email@example.com.
We appreciate all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will treat all applications as strictly confidential and as of our GDPR policy, we will retain the information of not successful applications for no more than 3 months from their submission date.
The Hellenic Marine Environment Protection Association - HELMEPA, one of the most historic environmental organizations, for over 41 years remains at the forefront for the protection of seas and coasts, the safety at sea, and sustainable development. Founded in 1982 by visionary Greek shipowners and seafarers, HELMEPA's mission is to "To Save the Seas" and safeguard a clean and healthy marine environment to future generations. Today, the Association has evolved into an open participatory platform of volunteerism, collaboration, and collective action with 262,000 volunteers, 14,200 seafarers, 2,281 vessels and 329 member-companies.
Standing by the new generation, HELMEPA maintains a longstanding relationship of trust and interaction with future leaders through its programs. HELMEPA Junior (ages 5-11), which was launched in Greek schools in 1993, HELMEPA Cadets (ages 12-18), and Youth Ambassadors (15+ years old). To date, more than 450,000 students have visited the HELMEPA Junior exhibitions, and 136,000 students (from 4,214 schools) have participated in 45,000 environmental activities, along with 8,640 teachers-volunteers, gaining valuable knowledge about the role of the oceans.
Mέγεθος: 366.64 KB :: Τύπος: Αρχείο PDF
Mέγεθος: 14.28 KB :: Τύπος: Kείμενο Word
Mέγεθος: 601.57 KB :: Τύπος: Αρχείο PDF
Mέγεθος: 602.4 KB :: Τύπος: Αρχείο PDF