The Programme of the MA "Science of Translation" is prepared by the MA Coordination Committee and is approved by the Assembly of DFLTI. The number of courses offered each semester and the semester in which a course is offered may be amended by the Department Assembly after the proposal of the MA Coordination Committee.
Each course offers 10 ECTS. The MA thesis or the Internship offer 30 ECTS.
- Translation Theory and Methodology
- Linguistics and Translation
- Translation of Political and EU Texts
- Principles of Language Documentation and Terminology
- Translation of International Policy Texts
- Philosophy and Methodology of Science
- Literary Translation Criticism
- Translation and Culture
- Translation Tools
- Translation Project Management
- Didactics of Translation
- Audiovisual Translation
- Legal Translation
- Internet Resources and Terminology of LSP Texts
- Literary Translation
- Intralingual Translation
The content of the MA courses is described in detail in the attached file.