During the 3rd semester of studies in the MA "Science of Translation" programme, students choose either to write their master thesis or to participate in the Internship programme. It is, however, possible for one to do both.
Students who wish to participate in the Internship programme are required to inform the Internship Programme Coordination in May.
Our students participate in the Internship programme at well-known translation centres or companies.
The cooperating entities are chosen based on:
- The experience they have in internship programmes
- Their financial turnover (validity check)
- Their digital presence
- Any positive previous cooperation with DFLTI
Cooperating entities are assessed on a yearly basis by the:
- Internship programme Coordinator who checks the implementation of good practices by the entities and informs the Coordination Committee
- Students who submit a report after completing the internship
Learn about the entities that we cooperate with.
Internship programme coordinator
Dr. Vilelmini Sosoni, Assistant Professor at DFLTI.