Duration of studies
The duration of studies in the MA "Science of Translation" programme is 3 semesters. In the first two, students attend courses, while in the third, they either write their master’s thesis or participate in the Internship programme.
Each semester is 10 weeks long and attendance of courses is obligatory. Each class lasts 2 hours. Each course is awarded 10 ECTS credits and courses are divided into compulsory and optional. See all taught courses.
Students attend 1 compulsory course per semester:
- Translation Theory and Methodology (1st semester)
- Translation Tools (2nd semester)
Students are free to choose 2 optional courses per semester and attend any number of other courses they want, without grading. See all taught courses.
Students earn 30 ECTS credits per semester, for a combined total of 90 credits.
Complaints and objections management regulation
The complaints and objections management policy is addressed to all under- and post-graduate active students of DFLTI and aims to resolve issues such as:
- Disagreement in study and attendance issues
- Inappropriate behaviour by members of the academic or administrative staff
- Inadequate guidance of students by members of academic or administrative staff
For full details, feel free to download the Complaints and Objections Regulation (in Greek).