The Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting (DFLTI) is the only university department in Greece that educates and trains Greek-speaking translators and interpreters. Get to know the Department.
The DFLTI is the only university department in Greece that educates and trains Greek-speaking translators and interpreters. Get to know it.
- How to enter One may study at DFLTI if one has successfully participated in the Greek national exams, is a graduate of a Greek or foreign university or if lives abroad.
- Structure of studies The Undergraduate Programme is organized in two study cycles, each aiming at the education and training of Greek-speaking translators and interpreters.
- Career opportunities The graduates of DFLTI have the right to validate translations and work in public and private entities.
- Connection to the Industry The DFLTI collaborates with professional associations and institutions that employ translators and interpreters, in order to bring students closer to the industry.
- International presence The DFLTI ensures its international presence through European and international programs, scientific networks and collaboration with leading companies.
- Facilities The DFLTI is located near the center of the new city of Corfu. See in which buildings its classrooms, laboratories and offices are housed.