The Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting (DFLTI) is the only University Department in Greece offering Undergraduate Studies in Translation and Interpreting with focus on the Greek language.
DFLTI is the only University Department in Greece offering a Bachelor’s Degree with Specialization either in Translation or Interpreting.
- How to enter High school students who pass the Greek National University Entrance exams, or graduates of a Greek or foreign university or an equivalent higher education institution education may apply for admission to DFLTI.
- Structure of studies DFTLI’s Undergraduate Programme is structured in two branches: Core and Specialization.
- Career opportunities DFLTI graduates have the right to certify translations and can be employed in both public and private entities.
- Connection to the Industry DFLTI connects the academic world to the market through collaborations with professional associations and institutions employing translators and interpreters.
- International presence DFLTI participates in various European and international programs, scientific networks and collaborates with leading companies.
- Facilities DFLTI is located near the center of Corfu’s capital in the new part of the city.